Friday, December 17, 2010

Let's Talk Pastel

Oh..yeaaa... Pastel is my favourite color and always be my choice especially when I'm talking about home. No specific but any pastel is my darling. Green pastel, blue pastel anything that pastel I'm talking about...The meaning of pastel is having pale delicate colors. It's also definition as similar colored, colorful colored, having color or a certain color and somethimes used in combination.Pastel is very compromise - if I'm talking about design and decoration, pastel can go-in with whatever element around it. As it is not strong, the element around seems to be visible and seen. That's the pretty of pastel. If I'm talking about art and painting, pastel is very forgiving. If you make a mistake you can easily lift the pigment, when you are finally happy with your work, you can fix it in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment